Monday, January 21, 2013

STUFF ABOUT THEM

FAIRY CATCHING :): Ok fairies like to keep stuff Nice & Neat! Faries are easy! Warning: If fairies get near chemicals or ingest chemicals give them tiny sips of water and if vomiting give tiny sips of warm water (NOT TO HOT).                                                                              Okok Make a small cardborad house wait a few days after 2 or 3 days write a small note for them knowing its okay and they might write back AND FAIRIES ARE REAL! I HAVE ONE well there are one to 100 or less levels of fairy owning! Im at level 4 of fairy owning if any questions email me at: alp2189@gmail.com or  just message me on woozworld im oldfin! I have facebook too!Im amber powell photo of a black and white dog sleeping BYE!  warning I changed my picture it is a fairy kitty sniffing a flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment